Added value for your business
An audit is an examination of annual, consolidated and interim financial statements which are fully prepared in line with the general accounting principles at national and international standards. It ranges from the classic statutory year-end financial statements according to the principles of German GAAP to the audit of IFRS/US GAAP consolidated financial statements.
Our audit opinion is the basis on which you can make valid decisions. We focus on essential issues, clarify immediately and in a client-oriented manner.
Our audit process leads to a transparent and comprehensible analysis of your company. Problems are identified and resolved on time through personal communications on site, so that the audit can be completed on schedule.
We invest a great deal in the education and training of our employees. This is why our qualified and experienced audit teams ensure high-quality consultancy in this area. Our sound audit teams guarantee an effective audit process.
A quality management system in accordance with national and international regulations is the foundation for the realisation of our work.
In the range of auditing we provide the following services:
- Audit of year-end financial statements
- Audit and preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Preparation of year-end financial statements, also according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Providing financial due diligence
- Audit of the internal control system, review of IT systems
- Sarbanes Oxley Audit
- Valuations of real estate and intangible assets
- Performance of internal audit
- Audit of risk management systems
- Audit review of financial statements, half-year financial reports, quarterly reports and group reporting packages