Controlling and business consulting are core areas of our advisory work.
We consider corporate planning as an essential management tool for any company.
In recent years, this area has increasingly gained significance for our clients.
Preparation of an integrated business plan constitutes a decision-making tool for future strategic decisions.
On this foundation we prepare decision-relevant assessments which serve as a basis for your investment and financing decisions. Integration into our clients’ IT systems ensures real-time data transfer, which further increases the reliability of the obtained figures.
We also use the assessments for our internationally operating clients by adjusting them to the general economic and linguistic conditions in the respective country.
Setting up a cost accounting system to determine a basis of calculation enables our clients to analyse and improve their economic position.
- Preparation of an integrated business plan
- Investment planning
- Balance sheet, p & l and liquidity planning
- Advice for the implementation and improvement of decision-oriented management accounting systems
- Development of strategies for price adjustments or new price and remuneration models
- Setting up profit-/loss accounts
- Management accounting/cost accounting
- Break-even analysis
- Business valuations
- Review of IT systems