Our lawyers, auditors and tax consultants are working together at an interdisciplinary level. We take advantage of this accumulative knowledge, which makes us your perfect partner for the entire range of matters in tax and commercial law.
Entrepreneurial decisions involve not only commercial and tax aspects, but also assign considerable importance to issues in civil law, corporate law and commercial law.
Our lawyers are familiar with this multidisciplinary requirement profile, which is why they develop holistic solutions based on coordinated integration of all areas of law.
In particular, we cover subject areas that directly result from our multidisciplinary consulting approach for our clients, as in the case of mergers and acquisitions, company succession and restructuring.
Just like our other service areas, our legal consulting concept relies on proactive advice that considers your company’s and your personal needs in a foresightful manner. We combine legal, business and managerial knowledge into a comprehensive legal consulting package.
We offer highly qualified and solution-oriented consultancy services, in particular in the following areas:
- Commercial and company law
- Information about your day-to-day civil right issues
- Preparation of articles of partnership and inter-company agreements
- Clarification of liability issues for owners, partners, members of management and support for change of partners
- Drawing up of contracts to reflect your individual situation
- Representation of your interests in contract negotiations
- Review and formulation of general terms and conditions
- German Transformation Act
- Advice on company restructuring
- Merger, splitting and incorporation of companies
- Mergers & Acquisition (M&A)
- Legal Due Diligence
- Drafting of purchase agreements
- Support in negotiations
- Analysis of whether restructuring measures have to be performed
- Clarification of labour law and tax law issues
- Inheritance law (company succession, drafting of wills)
- Planning of multi-generational asset protection
- Planning of property succession
- Optimisation of the inheritance and gift tax
- Execution of wills
- Drawing up advance directives and patient decrees
- Foundations as instruments of succession planning
- Labour law
- Continuous advice on labour law
- Advice on restructuring measures, issues of business transfer and transactions
- Individual contractual arrangements for employees as well as for managers and institutions
- Analysis of existing pension entitlements, especially in case of direct entitlements involving pension provisions
- Foundation law