Added value for your company
We provide comprehensive advice on a wide range of legal issues to help you achieve your business and personal goals.
In our firm, lawyers, auditors and tax consultants work together in an interdisciplinary manner.
We cover particularly fields of activity and thus offer a multidisciplinary consulting approach for our clients.
As FACT, we always offer a solution thanks to our many years of experience and our broad-based team.
In our law firm, lawyers, auditors and tax consultants work together on an interdisciplinary basis. We use this accumulated knowledge and are therefore your expert for the entire range of business law issues.
Whenever business decisions have to be made, civil law, corporate law or commercial law issues are always of considerable importance in addition to business management and tax law aspects.
Our attorneys are aware of this multidisciplinary profile of requirements and therefore develop holistic solutions based on the coordinated inclusion of all areas of law.
We particularly cover areas of activity that arise directly from our multidisciplinary consulting approach for our medium-sized clients, such as in the case of company acquisitions and sales, company succession or restructuring.
In our legal activities, we also focus on proactive advice that takes your entrepreneurial and personal needs into account with foresight, combining legal, business management and entrepreneurial knowledge in comprehensive legal advice.
We offer highly qualified and solution-oriented consulting, especially in the following areas:
Commercial and corporate law
- Advice for day-to-day civil law issues
- Drafting of shareholder agreements and enterprise agreements
- Resolving of liability issues for shareholder, management board and support for change of shareholders
- Drawing up of contracts that reflect your individual situation
- Representing your interests in contract negotiations
- Review and drafting of general terms and conditions
Transformation/ Conversion law
- Advice on the reorganization of your company
- Merger, demerger and contribution of companies under the German Transformation Act
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Legal Due Diligence
- Drafting and analysis of sale-purchase agreements
- Supporting negotiations
- Anaysis of reorganization should be conducted
- Clarifying labor law and tax law issues
Inheritance law (business succession, drafting wills)
- Planning for intergenerational wealth protection
- Planning the succession of wealth
- Optimization of inheritance and gift tax
- Execution of wills
- Creation of precautionary powers of attorney and living wills
- Foundations as an instrument for succession planning
- Day-to-day advice in labor law
- Advice on restructuring measures, transfer of business and transaction issues
- Individual contract design for employees but also for executives and executive bodies
- Analysis of existing pension commitments, especially direct commitments with pension provisions
Stay up to date
Are you interested in current market developments in the field of commercial and corporate law, employment law or
mergers & acquisitions?
Then feel free to check out our blog.
We look forward to your contacting us
Send us your request directly and without obligation